14th International Symposium “Conditioning of Radioactive Operational & Decommissioning Wastes” including 14th Status Report of BMBF “Decommissioning and Dismantling of Nuclear Facilities”
March 27 – March 29, 2019
MARITIM Hotel & Internationales Congress Center Dresden
Until the start of the #KONTEC2019 there are only
Be there: The nuclear industry meets in Dresden
For the 14th time KONTEC is, with over 70 exhibitors, the place to be.
From 27th to 29th March 2019 you will meet all the important national and international players with a focus on the conditioning of radioactive operational and decommissioning waste as well as on the dismantling of power reactors.
And that awaits you at KONTEC 2019:
- 14. Status Report of the BMBF „Decommissioning of Nuclear Facilities “
- Over 100 lectures, keynotes and poster lectures
- High-caliber speaker from industry, research und federal companies
- A unique platform for networking und information sharing at all levels
- Exhibitors an participants from Germany, Europe, USA an Asia
Meet the who´s who and take a valuable input for your daily work.
The trade exhibition of KONTEC 2019
offers a new stand format
We are looking forward to welcoming more than 70 exhibitors at KONTEC 2019.
The demand is overwhelming and the large number of inquiries has encouraged us to develop a new format. The result is KONTEC light in two variations. Here you will find the layout and details.
- The stand personnel is already included in the price.
- Opening offer with a discount of 100,- €
The KONTEC lights locations are marked orange in the hall plan and all start with P.
Do you like it? Then select only one stand and fill out the order!
Encouraging Young Men & Women to Achieve Their Goals in Radwaste Management
March 3 -7, 2019 – Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona
NEI Magazin https://www.neimagazine.com/